Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My first day.

It kind of felt like the first day of school.
I didn't do much of anything. I observed.

Tomorrow I have to actually start DOING things.
So I'm even more nervous now.

I hope my drawer balances at the end of the day.
I hope I can remember how to do things.
I hope people like me. :-P


Now, I am watching Ghosthunters.
I love that show.
I have to wake up early again today.
I have to be at work by 8:30. Showered and looking purdy.

Oh, and after work, I will go directly to a Health exam.
And I have to read half a chapter for Environmental Science and half a chapter for Psychology.
Then I have to do discussion boards.

I should have put more paint on my oil painting... I hope I can at least get a C in that class.

I think I've caught up on life now.
I want to see that new Dane Cook movie.

No comments: