Monday, September 1, 2008

I have filled my days with frivilous thoughts.

I have a new crush. I really like him, but I do not enter into these sort of things as easily as I used to... because life has happened.

I found out recently that I am not a natural born painter. I really want to be good at painting, but oh-good-god. I had to walk away from my canvas in an attempt not to cry in front of strangers. Paint is expensive... so that also sucks because if I can't be good at it, it will be a waste of over $100 in supplies.

Also, I've found out that I'm environmentally retarded. I cannot, for the life of me, understand ANYTHING I read in my Environmental Science book. And it's supposed to be "easy."

I feel stupid.

So, today is Labor Day. I am going to celebrate by vegging and reading "New Moon" (because I've finally gotten to the point where it doesn't make me overly emotional).

No comments: