Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dreams.

I had some crazy dreams last night.
But I don't remember any of them.

I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall back asleep.

I've decided that I want to see "Ghost Town."
And I'm in love with hulu.com.

I saw on the late night news that the Obama campaign has received threatening letters and they've included racial slurs. It makes me so angry that people are still stuck in the days where skin color means anything more than a differing level of melanin. It's ridiculous that racism is still a part of daily life for non-whites. (Whites, by the way, will soon be the minority in America.)

I don't have too much to talk about this morning. Maybe I'll have something later today.
I still need to read a chapter for my Environmental class. Maybe I'll even get to post on the discussion boards for my classes.

2 comments:

Georgie Hammerton said...

Eddie Izzard; "So, what's my point? And racist people, interestingly are never as polite as smokers. Have you noticed that?

Smokers always go, Do you mind if I smoke? Oh, you do? Okay, I'll go outside and have a cigarette. Racist people never go, Do you mind if I'm racist? Oh, I'll go outside...fucking blue people eh? Coming here, steal our hamsters.."

Freckles said...

Oh, well... those fucking blue people... you *do* have to be on the look out for those hamster stealing jerks.