Sunday, October 12, 2008

Things.

Because all I can do is this. It's what I've always done, but I'm getting very tired of it.


--------------------------------------------------------------

Unrelated to above screen shot: This article is upsetting to me. Even though I know that racists are becoming less common, the fact that a formerly well respected politician (because I do not respect him so much right now) would stoop to these levels and allow his campaign to stoop even lower is ridiculous.

Also unrelated: I am seriously a little freaked that I cannot seem to think of a single thing to write for NaNoWriMo. I'm thinking I could loosely base it on my own life... but really, I'm not sure my life is interesting... it's just stupid.

Also unrelated: Kamikazes, the drinks, are delicious.

No comments: