Sunday, October 26, 2008

Embracing. Embracing. Bracing.

I feel completely uncreative lately.
I feel this way because I have nothing to energize me.

I mean, life is ok. I love my job. I have some decent friends and I know I'm not 'alone.'
But I'm very single.

I don't even have options that can distract me from that fact right now.
I. Am. Single.

This has put a huge rubber stopper on my creative test tube and my Bunsen burner is out of gas.
I'm bored. Bad things happen when I get bored. Usually I end up making stupid emotional choices.

Ones that are so obvious after the fact, you know?

Anyway. I should just be ok with my singleness... but I kind of loathe it most days.
IT guy needs to come back and make me giddy for a few days.

I guess I'll look good tomorrow, just for the hell of it.

4 comments:

Innocent Male said...

Wish I could cheer you up, cez. If you are in need of a convenient stupid emotional choice, you are always welcome to check out my memoir. I'd be curious to hear what you think.

-M

roxy said...

I have these moments too.
We all do..
Don't worry.
*hugs*

Freckles said...

Innocent male:
I'll be sure to check it out.

And I'm ok today because I haven't had as much time to think. Sometimes the lack of thinking is fantastic.

Roxy:
Thank you for the hugs. *hugs* back! :-)

Unknown said...

Oh man.. to be single.. *wistful face* :)