Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's times like this that I am happy to be single.

I'm in my PJs already. It's cold outside and I'm glad to be in. I have a busy weekend coming up because it's my birthday on Sunday. I can make plans as they come, since I'm not bogged down with trying to fit a significant other into my plans.

Not that it would be TERRIBLE, I'm just glad I don't have to balance that at the moment. I'm sure my mood will change once I feel like I have more time on my hands.

Anyway, being single isn't as bad as I once thought it was.

I need a new recipe to try out. I feel stagnant. I also need to start planning my Christmas cards and my gifties. I already bought a few today off of Etsy. (Down and out Chic) I still have my dad to buy for, which will probably be the most difficult, considering he's into zero things that most dads are into (minus baseball, but I hate baseball with a fiery passion).

I wanted this Christmas to be a handmade Christmas. So I plan on making everything myself or shopping Etsy. That's why I have to plan so far in advance.

I work long days the next two days. And I can feel myself getting sick in the chest again. Maybe I need to take more meds. I hate medicating.

No comments: