Oh, yes. A food blog. Let me share this recipe with you because it's (1) easy and (2) quick.
Light and quick fettucine alfredo + marinated grilled chicken:
Light and quick fettucine alfredo
A slight variation of this recipe.
1 lb of linguine
1 1/2 cup of part skim ricotta
approximately 3/4 to 1 cup of fresh grated parmesan (I'm sure the store bought grated parmesan would work beautifully too.)
1 heaping tablespoon of dried basil
salt and pepper.
1) Cook the noodles according to package directions. Reserve one cup of pasta water and drain the noodles.
2) Combine ricotta, parmesan and pasta water. Mix in pasta and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. (I usually let the salt and pepper out, so every one can season to their personal preference.)
3) Have extra parmesan ready for serving. It tastes fabulous with extra cheese sprinkled on top.
Marinated grilled chicken
at least one chicken breast per person
Kraft light parmesan asiago balsamic vingarette
1) Marinate the chicken overnight in dressing.
2) Grill until cooked through.
Adding this one to my arsenal forever. It was a breeze.