Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My eyelids are heavy again... already.

I should probably call the school today to tell them about the damn letter I got (stating I didn't pay my Occupational taxes). I need to remember to print off the proof that I did, in fact pay the taxes and the check was cashed/deposited.

... I'm still angry.

Yesterday I felt particularly violent. There was some asshole driver on my way home. I drove 5 miles over the speed limit because there were cops EVERYWHERE and that's about as much as you can get away with. Well, this IDIOT rode my ass the entire time he was behind me. Then he passed me and rode the ass of a school van for another couple miles. When the van finally had enough of it... it slowed down so it could pull off the side of the road and let him pass. What does the asshole do? He lays on his horn. GOD, I HATE PEOPLE. So I sped up and I made sure that as he was slowing down to turn, I was on HIS ass. I would have laid on my horn but (1) I don't want to die in a fit of road rage and (2) my horn is high pitched and silly sounding. It would have sounded totally funny... a high pitch "Eeeeeeeeeeeeep."

I'm going to have to sit down and discuss potential vacation plans with her.

... I just saw there is a show called "Dance Your Ass Off" on Oxygen. Oh dear god, that is stupid.

I didn't know it was supposed to rain today, and that's what I woke up to. There's more on the way. Yesterday, I could have sworn, it said today was supposed to be partly cloudy. All week, in fact. I don't know why that matters. It doesn't. I'm just tired and I wish I wasn't awake right now.

In fact, I have no idea why I did wake up this early... I showered last night. There is no need for me to be conscious yet.

No comments: