Monday, August 3, 2009

Everytime I come here, I get writers block.

So, not much has been going on. I'm still reading and trying to get back into the gym swing of things. It's hard, but I've got to try and keep myself healthy.

I've been working 6 days a week, so my creativity block has fallen by the wayside. It's cool though... I'll be heading back to my "home branch" next week. I'm actually a little sad about this, but what can I do, really?

It could be so much worse, so I won't complain too much.

My sister is away at the beach this week and it's really strange not having her around. It's giving my time to read though. Hah. It's hard to do that when someone else is demanding your attention.

Imissher.

I'm finishing up "Jennifer Johnson is Sick of Being Single." It's a pretty typical chick lit book... but some of it is hysterical. Overall, it's been a good read and I'm pretty sure I'd recommend it to a girl who's looking for a nice read. Boys -- well -- I don't think they'd enjoy it.

Next up? "Shopaholic Takes Manhattan." Then some romance novel Janet Evanovich wrote with someone else. The name of the game is silly reading. Nothing serious. I'll try and squeeze in a serious book after "High Five."

Um, yeah. Ok. That's my update. Sad, I know.

No comments: