Monday, July 13, 2009

On Wednesday, I get off work at 2. I'm picking up my momma from work and we're gonna go to the PA state museum or whatever it's called. We needed something to do that doesn't cost money. It's only $3 to get in. I'll have to steer clear of the gift shop though. I know they have some cute things there.

Also, I'm in love with Joe Morrelli. Considering I am on a man haitus and he is a fictional character, I'm taking a break from the Stephanie Plum novels. Only a book or two break though. I've got "Gods Behaving Badly" to read and I put a book on hold from the local library. Then I'll go back to Stephanie (and Joe<3) for book 4 of the series.

I can't believe it's Monday already. I've decided to make baked ziti tonight. I'm going old school this week and making tuna noodle casserole, too. :) Not the ghetto version, the real way.

It amazes me how little I have to say lately. There's really not too much going on and I don't know whether I love this fact or hate it. Part of me wishes I had more to do, the other part thinks I'm nuts for thinking that because I'm constantly exhausted.

But life's too short! I want to do things... I just don't know what.

As for now, I have to balance my check book. I spent a bit of money this weekend. Mostly on good food, of course. That's how I roll. Forget designer clothes, I want bitchin' cheeseburgers and onion straws!

1 comment:

me said...

at least your getting out! dont let the summer go by cause winter stinks being inside all the time!!