Thursday, May 7, 2009
Simplicity makes me smile.
And now for the boring stuff called "life," an update of sorts.
I'm working full-time. I know, right?
I guess I'm [finally] becoming a grown-up or something like it.
Anyway, my new goal is (1) getting my own place ASAP (because it's about time!) and (2) paying down my not-so-big-but-too-big-for-me debt.
A list of things I will need for when I get out of this place and into my own?
- A bigger bed (and therefore, bedsheets)
- A couch.
- A fabulously beat up coffee table.
- Fabulously beat up bookshelves. (These things need to be beat up so I can have my way with them, creatively.)
- Frames and photos. (Because I'm going to need color in my life.)
- A mirror.
- Silverware, glasses and plates. (Bowls too, I suppose.)
In other words, I should probably still plan on selling my soul to the highest bidder because all of that costs money that I don't have yet. Haha.