Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's been a while since I've posted here.

FAIL, right?

Well, lately I've been plagued by a silly crush.
I've also been plagued by thoughts of a reoccurring kind.
A previous "crush" I suppose you'd call it.

I used the quotes because... well, I considered more than a crush on my end.

I feel like I'm working non-stop. (Although I'm not, otherwise I could and would live all on my own. That would be fantastic and awesome.)
I've been cooking more.

Turkey enchiladas are being made tomorrow.
Shrimp scampi on Tuesday.
Baked Ziti on Wednesday (but I'm putting it together tomorrow).

Oh, and I NEED to clean tomorrow. My room has been taken over by clutter and disgustingness. It is absolutely terrible.

I want to paint on Tuesday. I really do.
And sometimes this week, I have to put the FAFSA together for my sister.

That's what I've been up to. Nothing new or exciting or dangerous.
Same old stuff.
Different month.

No comments: